Sony VTC5 2600mAh 18650 Battery
SONY VTC5 18650 Battery • 2600 mAh
Sony VTC5 2600 mAh battery has a continuous output of 20A (not the 30A often claimed) its a great reliable battery for vaping usage...
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V/3.7V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Internal Impedance 13 mΩ measured by AC 1kHz
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Diameter 18.45mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Length 65.20mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Weight : 44 g Average
- Positive Side: Black ring around smaller metal end
- Battery Type / shape: 18650 Cylindrical
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy (SE) Japan
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Discontinue use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
Vape Kits Australia will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.